Friday, October 4, 2013

Ugh...


Things were going so well last week.  I was down  at my weigh in! And on Saturday completed the Color Vibe!  I felt like I had a decent time even though I walked the entire thing.  I am guess around 46 to 47 minutes, the race wasn't timed.  And my Mountaineers pulled off a huge upset.  I really felt like I was getting in a routine and enjoying myself.



Then....Monday happened.  I have never felt that bad in my life.  I had a killer headache and upset stomach.  And it didn't stop with Monday.  Tuesday, I actually ate and felt a little better.  Today is the first day I feel somewhat like myself again. 

I am trying to tell myself, it is ok that I didn't exercise this week and didn't stay on plan.  I was sick and just wanted to feel better.  Today is a new day.  Even though I gained 0.8 lbs this week, I will take it and move on.  Can't wait to get out of work and go walking this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment